Wednesday, February 20, 2008

springing early!

okay, so it's not spring yet, but it sure feels like it here in texas the last couple of days. brandon and i have been enjoying the sunshine by going outside and playing with our neighbour's dog and eyeing our plants for spring blooms. my 'bath and body works' order arrived today, as well; i took advantage of the 'enchanted orchid' preview and bought a body splash, body butter, lotion, and eau de parfum in this enticing fragrance (it's definately my new favourite!).

because i've been in such a springy mood, i decided to make some fresh, pretty, girly washi cuties for my shop!





i'm in the process of making a magnet set, gift set (earrings, pendant, and gift box), and tile pendant featuring my newest gorgeous chiyogami pattern.

at least one of these is going to get listed in my shop tomorrow. i am really bad about not spreading out my new wares, though, so they will most likely all get added at around the same time :p.

well, i'm going to get back to working! hope everyone is thinking spring :).

<3,
melissa

ps - an update on the 'a is for autism' pendants: several of us etsians donated our time and resources the past couple of days to help promote and sell a bunch of these. desingzbylizzie has sold 9 of these awesome pendants since monday! julian must be really excited :). see my last post for details.

No comments: