'lilith', one of my newest beauties in my shop
my goals for june were:
- sell 25 items in my shop, bringing my total to 81 items sold
- look into another wholesale opportunity
- clear out my tile pendants
- reach 360 hearts
- have lots of fun! i'm going to a book signing/reading of my favourite author, chuck palahniuk, this thursday, then saturday brandon and i are seeing eddie izzard! my best friend sarah and i need to plan my bachelorette party, too. and i want to read a bunch of the books i just got in the mail :)
- join an etsy street team?
- work on my french and biology stuff
here's what actually happened:
- i sold an amazing 44 items in my shop... wow! as of the end of the day on june 30, i reached 102 total sales.
- i did more than just look into wholesale opportunities; i landed 2 new wholesale accounts, got a reorder on my previous one, and have 2 pending wholesale accounts! all this happened the last week of the month, too, so i'm still feeling a bit overwhelmed (but in a great way!)
- immediately, all but 4 of my tile pendants sold out. i still have 4 left, and they are still $4 and waiting for good homes :).
- i surpassed my goal and made it to 363 hearts ♥
- i did have a ton of fun! i did all the stuff i planned, although i didn't get as much reading done as i wanted.
- i found an etsy team to join and contacted the team leader (EAST - earthpath artisans street team, by the way), and all i have to do now is go through their checklist to be in compliance and participate in the team :D. they seem like a really nice group of people, and i think me and my shop will fit in nicely.
- okay, now hear me out! i totally didn't do anything for my biology class :/. i really need to do that; summer is quickly passing. i did practice my french a bunch, but i need to start studying my textbooks in addition to practicing.
june was a fabulous month! i'm really excited, because everyone says summer is slooooooow, but i'm getting so much accomplished.
here are my july goals:
- sell 45 things in my shop, bringing my total to 147.
- complete all these wholesale orders and delve into the new ones
- reach 430 hearts
- introduce my new washi fortune cookie line (thanks for your enthusiasm and advise, ryan!)
- start preparing my inventory for christmas, as i will not be able to do a whole lot of new creating once college starts again at the end of august
- attend my bachelorette party and have a blast! :D
- take care of the rest of the wedding stuff, because, again, i won't have as much time on my hands when college starts in august
- plan brandon's birthday (august 9)
- do all that biology and french stuff (for real this time!)
here's to a fruitful july, everyone!