unbeknownst to me, my 'japanese wedding' washi fortune cookies were featured in a treasury (with many other talented etsy paper artists!), and that treasury made the front page! :D
this is the first time anything of mine has made it to the coveted "fp", so i am extremely excited!
in other news:
- yesterday was brandon's birthday. he loved all his gifts (i bought him 'rockband', which he has quickly become addicted to, and thanks to which i finally own some semblance of a drumset, a wish of mine since childhood), and we had a great time with our friends playing blacklight mini-golf and having a nice dinner together.
- i finally got together with my soon-to-be mother-in-law. after our 6 months of silence, she finally came through on our plans to have dinner as a family (brandon, me, his mom, and his step-dad), and it was... awkward, but fine. i was civil, and everything went okay.
- also, my sage plants bloomed!
- the nine inch nails concert is less than a week away! i am pumped :).
- one other really important thing to mention:
be sure to check in throughout the week to see all the new goodies!
alrighty, time to go jam out on the drums some more ;D.