Monday, October 18, 2010

'winter wonderland' is back!


my popular holiday necklace is back again this year and has been revamped: it's now a skinny necklace!

grab yours here.  keep in mind that this piece is limited edition, as i only make a few each year.

yay!

i also added a new ribbon necklace to the shop today:


this sweet little rabbit has been made for months now, but i haven't had time to list him until now.

3 new pencil sets are coming to the shop within the week, as well.  as you can see, i've been busy!  'maoiliosa' has proved, once again, to be an excellent distraction from health issues.  it's looking like i will be having surgery in january or february.  if you'd like to know more, or if you'd like to donate to help me with my medical costs, a few of my good friends have set up this blog for that purpose.

of course, every purchase from my shop also helps me directly - thank you to all my wonderful customers for your support!

♥,
melissa

No comments: