- complete my first wholesale order
- order new moo business cards
- finish the semester of school (i even got all a's!)
- buy my wedding dress (yay!)
- list cool and cute things in my shop
- entertain friends at my house (i think we had people over at least once a week in may)
- read some books for fun
- reach 300 hearts. i'm at 290, which is close! and i did gain 70 in may.
- sell 20 things in my shop. i sold 17, which is more than april, though :).
- have a give-away. i decided to scrap the idea i had. i did list some great deals in my shop throughout may, however.
- begin my biology class. what can i say, i'm a procrastinator!
- start to study my french stuff. i'll get around to it :p.
overall, i'd say that may was a good month. i didn't quite meet my selling goals, but i did come up with many new ideas and improvements on current items. june will be a great month for introducing all the exciting things i have planned :).
so here are my goals for june:
- sell 25 items in my shop, bringing my total to 81 items sold
- look into another wholesale opportunity
- clear out my tile pendants (i've got a new and improved version planned!). and just so you know, all throughout june, all my tile pendant necklaces are just $4!
- reach 360 hearts
- have lots of fun! i'm going to a book signing/reading of my favourite author, chuck palahniuk, this thursday, then saturday brandon and i are seeing eddie izzard! my best friend sarah and i need to plan my bachelorette party, too. and i want to read a bunch of the books i just got in the mail :)
- join an etsy street team?
- work on my french and biology stuff
well, here's to an awesome june, the internet!