is it really october already?! yes, the internet, it is! and i couldn't be more excited!
i'm getting married in just a few days, college is going well, and my shop is seeing much more success than in previous months!
to recap, here were my goals for september:
- sell 25 things in my shop and fulfill at least one wholesale reorder
- reach 560 hearts
- finish all the wedding planning
- finish most of my biology class, and be prepared to test out of all my french requirements for college
- redo all the primary photos in my shop.
i ended the month with 26 sales, so i met my sales goal! i did not reach 560 hearts (ended up at 525), but that's okay. i am (mostly) completely prepared for the big wedding day next thursday, also! and as for the biology and french - i only have to type up a few lab reports and mail them off, then take the final for biology, and i have studied french a lot over the course of the month. out of the 1000 vocabulary study cards i bought, for example, i readily know ~850 of them. the words i'm having the most problems with are adverbs, conjunctions, and prepositions. studying my old french textbooks has helped a lot in jogging my memory, too. also, i did redo most of the photos in my shop! overall, i'd say i feel pretty accomplished for september.
looking ahead to october, here are my goals:
- get married! yay!
- push myself more with the french thing, and complete biology by mid-month
- register for 3 more courses
- complete my sociology (deviance) course
- sell 35 things in my shop
- reach 600 hearts
- redo the rest of my shop photos
also, please take a moment to answer my poll questions (at the top, on the right) if you haven't already. changes are coming, and i value your input!
here's to a fruitful october!