Tuesday, July 26, 2011

a much-needed vacation

hello, internet darlings!

i am about to go on a long-awaited and much-needed vacation.  as you might remember, a friend of mine won a trip for two on a caribbean cruise and invited me to go with her - i'm terribly excited!  i am leaving this friday, and will be soaking up the sun in the bahamas, st. thomas, and st. maarten until the next saturday.


before i go, though, i wanted to share a new pencil set i've whipped up:


this stunning set is called 'dreams of a geisha' and can be found in my shop here.

all pencil sets are created equally, but shhh, don't tell anyone:  this one is my favourite ;).

i will have dozens of new items available as soon as i get back from the cruise and get settled into my routine again, so stay tuned!

also, just a quick mention well in advance:  if you are in the austin area, maoiliosa will have a booth set up at the caffe medici  autumn art fair taking place 11 september, so be sure to stop by and say hi to me!

that's all for now!

♥,
m

2 comments:

LeaKarts said...

Oooh, I love that print! I know this post is a couple of months old, but how was your vacation?

maoiliosa said...

i have been terrible about updating my blog, as you can tell ;p.

isn't that one lovely? it has so much depth! i love working with new papers - i fall in love with each and every one :).

my cruise was interesting! it wasn't quite what i was expecting (i spent most of my time alone), but it was still nice to get away and relax a bit. i was homesick, though - being away from brandon was tough, heehee!