Tuesday, July 15, 2008

tea time




my daily dose of jasmine green tea (although i usually enjoy more than one cup a day, heehee).

and i just bought a new teapot from therepublicoftea.com:



as part of my "be healthier" campaign, i'm drinking tea in place of soda (dr. pepper, the bane of my existance! :p), and actually drinking more tea than i would soda. which is good, as long as it's not sweet tea, which sort of defeats the purpose!

and just as a little extra, here's brandon, doing what he loves to do: play with his hair :p.



the grimace on his face is priceless.

well, i'm keeping super busy making doubles, triples, quadruples of each piece of mine to take the pressure off me to reproduce items quickly once they sell. i also whipped up 100 more gift tags (which i attach to everything i sell from my shop), made a new washi-covered frame (although it didn't turn out the way i hoped; i might discontinue the frames, since the other one in my shop isn't even getting a lot of views), and cut 175 pieces of wood for my scape pendants. today should be another busy day, as i still have a lot more to do!

♥,
melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was checking for bald spots.

LeaKarts said...

Whew! You are busy! Indigo is at Disneyland this week so I will try to call if I don't hear from you :)

maoiliosa said...

brandon - :p

lea - sweet! :D